PartsBadger was designated as an Honoree with Distinction by the MMAC for being recognized in the MMAC’s Focus on the Future Awards in 2020.
PartsBadger was featured in the BizTimes MIlwaukee publication, as well as, featured during the Honoree virtual banquet hosted by MMAC.
Read the MMAC Press Release below:
MMAC RECOGNIZES 65 ‘FOCUS ON THE FUTURE’ AWARD HONOREES
Celebrating Milwaukee Region companies’ responses to COVID-19 pandemic
MILWAUKEE — The Metropolitan Milwaukee Association of Commerce (MMAC) is recognizing 65 Milwaukee Region organizations and individuals as Focus on the Future Award honorees for their work to meet challenges presented by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Honorees will be celebrated in a virtual event on Sept. 18, from noon to 1 p.m., and in a special edition of BizTimes Media. Registration for the event is available online.
“Our business community has faced unprecedented challenges in 2020,” said Stephanie Hall, MMAC Vice President of Membership and Small Business. “Through it all, these 65 companies, organizations and individuals have shown us examples of the Milwaukee Region at its best, and give us hope for the future. Through the Focus on the Future Awards, MMAC wants to recognize those who have risen to their best during the most difficult of times.”
The Focus on the Future awards are presented by First Midwest Bank, and sponsored by Reinhart Boerner Van Deuren S.C.; Sitzberger & Company SC; and Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield in collaboration with Aurora Health Care. BizTimes Media is the MMAC’s media partner for the awards.
Honorees are recognized in the following categories:
ESTABLISHED NEW LINKS IN THE CHAIN
These honorees have retooled their supply chain or made new links in another supply chain to meet new market demands:
- Duet Resource Group
- Exciting Events
- Gross Automation LLC
- Hunger Task Force
- IAS Inc.
- Lanex LLC
MOTHER (OR FATHER) OF INVENTION
These honorees have created a new product or service to meet rapidly changing market demands:
- Badger Technology Group Inc.
- BoothCentral Inc.
- Central Office Systems
- Central Standard Craft Distillery
- The Chef’s Table
- Clarity Management LLC – #lunchwithlorry
- Connoils LLC
- Healics Inc.
- Milwaukee Center for Independence
- Milwaukee Food & City Tours
- MKE Tech Hub Coalition and The Commons
- Pat Miller – The Idea Coach
- Server Products
- Stonehouse Innovations LLC
- TopLine Results Corporation
- West Allis Blue – Large Format Graphics
FUELING THE FRONTLINES
These honorees have come to the aid of healthcare or other frontline workers when they needed it most:
- Kane Communications Group
- Nourish Natural Products
- Pliszka’s Adventures LLC, dba Headline It
- Surfacide Manufacturing
- SVA, A Professional Services Company
- YMCA of Metropolitan Milwaukee
These honorees have maintained an employee-centric focus by managing the health and well-being of their workforce:
- Advocate Aurora Health
- Ascension Wisconsin
- The Bartolotta Restaurants
- Brainchild Studios
- Brilliance Business Solutions
- Bublr Bikes
- CCB Technology
- Catholic Financial Life
- CG Schmidt
- Dale Carnegie Training
- Girls on the Run of Southeastern Wisconsin
- Insulation Technologies Inc., dba INTEC
- La Causa, Inc.
- Medical Eye Associates
- Penfield Children’s Center
- Rocket Clicks
- The Starr Group
- Terra Translations LLC
- Xymox Technologies Inc.
PIVOT NOT PANIC
These organizations and individual honorees displayed clarity and purpose, showing exemplary leadership during the pandemic:
- Advanced Hires
- American Construction Services
- Brunch – Morgan Schnabl
- Celesta LLC – Nina King
- Gehl Foods LLC – Michael Schwartz
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce
- The Greater Milwaukee Committee – Julia Taylor
- INVIVO Wellness
- Lueder Financial Group – Matt Lueder
- Physical Therapy of Milwaukee – Dr. Sylvestra Ramirez
- Rehab Resources (a division of Greenfield Rehabilitation Agency) – Ginger Brath and Kate Brewer
- SPEARity – Darren Fisher
- The Tandem
About the Metropolitan Milwaukee Association of Commerce
Founded in 1861, the MMAC serves as the chamber of commerce for the Milwaukee Region, representing approximately 2,000 member businesses with 300,000 employees. Its mission is to improve Metro Milwaukee as a place to invest capital, grow business and create jobs. Online: MMAC.org.