In-Depth Look of Online Customer Portal
Here is an in depth look at each tab on the PartsBadger Online Portal.
- On the home page, this is where you can submit a request for quote.
- This is also where you can easily access the orders, quotes, and order requirements pages.
- You can view open orders. Along with the Order Number, PO Number, Status, Estimated Ship Date, Total, and Actions of the order.
- Also view completed orders. Along with the Order Number, PO Number, Completed Date, Total, and Actions.
- Easily contact a Rep for help.
- Look at order history
- Create new order
- Submit an RFQ
- Search for orders
- View details on your orders
- Create new RFQ
- Look at RFQ history
- Search for RFQ
- View details on your RFQs.
- Look at history of parts created
- View updates on parts
- Search for your parts
- View details on your parts
3D Viewer Page
- Drop your file to view your part in 3D.
Order Requirements Page
- Fill in your Material/Finish Compliance
- Enter your Quality Inspection
- Fill in your Shipping Requirements
- Enter your Certificate Requirements
- Fill in your Material/Drawing Requirements
- Enter your Government Restrictions
- Fill in your Additional Restrictions
- Change your login email or link other emails that have done business with PartsBadger.
- Add or change your address for next quote.
- Manage each state you are tax exempt from.
- Submit your NDA form.
- Change the contact information we use in order to send invoices.
- Activate your mobile number to receive notifications via SMS.
Click below to register for our Customer Portal.
Accelerate Your Innovation
We’re here to help you manufacture your machined parts efficiently and timely. We understand the importance of getting your product(s) to market before your competitors do. We provide quotes in hours and most parts in 14-Days or less. Use the form to reach our specialists to request a quote, check on an order status, or to learn more about us and our capabilities. We’re ready to accelerate your innovation.