Customer Service & Sales Representative
Reports to Sales Manager
Summary: PartsBadger, a tech start-up in the Greater Milwaukee area offering online CNC custom parts manufacturing services, requires a Customer Service & Sales Representative (CSSR) to help our customers find solutions to their problems. CSSR will assist customers through email, live chat, and over the phone with purchase, quoting, and service questions. The position requires a people person who is a self-starter and can solve problems independently. The CSSR must be and organized and structured person able to manage their time and priorities to accomplish the goals at hand. The CSSR should be motivated to meet goals and be driven by a financial incentive for performance.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Respond to Online Inquiries
- Respond to Customers via Live Chat
- Create Quotes and Process Orders
- Manage CRM and Respond to Leads
- Assist in Marketing Efforts and Customer Outreach
- Proficient Computer Skills
- Navigating The Web Efficiently
- At least 45wpm Typing
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel.
- Moderate Ability to Visualize 3D Objects
- You should get at least 50% in this test.
- Manage Time Efficiently
- Friendly People Person
- Independent Problem Solver & Self Reliant
- Motivated to Meet Goals
- Motivated by Performance Incentives
- Experience in the Field
- Experience with CAD
- Experience with CRM
- Experience in Sales
- 2 or 4 year degree in related field.
PartsBadger was founded by Tech Entrepreneurs and has the goal of disrupting a multi-billion-dollar industry using creative yet effective new-age business techniques. PartsBadger is changing the way people and companies source their custom parts.
Opportunity for Advancement:
This position is structured to allow for advancement to an inside sales or management role.
PartsBadger is a relaxed, casual work environment located in a nice area in Mequon, WI. The CSSR will work with a small team dedicated to the success of the company.
~$28,000-$44,000 per year with performance incentives, DOE.
How to Apply:
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cover letters that include examples of the Motivated, and Self-Reliant personality the position requires are preferred.
Or apply below: