PartsBadger uniquely places emphasis on marketing as a driver of people and sales in an industry filled with laggards to realize this. With an elevated focus on both internal and external marketing plans, we offer the opportunity to gain a high-degree of marketing exposure in a collaborative and creative environment.
PartsBadger changes the way people and companies source their custom manufactured parts. We believe in a do-whatever-it-takes attitude to get the job done. We accept the feedback of others and take ownership of our actions. If you are ready to be a part of something bigger than yourself, continue reading…
PartsBadger has a relaxed, casual work environment located in a Cedarburg, WI. Our facility boasts 15,000 sq. ft that blends office and production space. We continue to develop the layout of our office for idea generation and collaborative work. We share our philosophies and develop employees through a Professional Development program.
What is the Position?
PartsBadger is seeking an ambitious Marketing Intern to assist the Marketing Manager with daily marketing tasks and execute the marketing plans. You will have independent tasks and collaborative projects.
Your Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Execute Marketing Plan Tactics
- Support Customer Relations
- Data Entry
- Analytical Research
- Target Market and Competitor Research
- Marketing Tools Research
- Support Management of Website
- E-Newsletter & Email List Support
- Social Media Support
- Website Support
- Support of Marketing Material Creation
- Experience in the Marketing Field or Marketing as Field of study
- Digital Skills
- Search Techniques
- Navigating The Web Efficiently
- At least 45wpm Typing * Experience with Content Management Systems
- Experience in Copy Writing/Editing
- Experience in Social Media Management
- Ability to Accept Challenges and Take Responsibility
- Collaborative Experience
Preferred (but not required) Qualifications:
- Experience with Content Management Systems
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suites
- Experience with AdWords
- Experience with Analytics
- Experience with Customer Retention Management Systems
- Driven & Self-Motivated
- Assertive & Confident
- Independent Problem Solver
- Fast Worker and Quick Thinker
- 2 or 4 year degree in related field.
Salary: $14.00 to $18.00 /hour DOE
Job Type: Part or Full-Time
PartsBadger offers a competitive compensation package with the opportunity for professional advancement.
- Professional Development Plan
- Free Lunches
- Fully Stocked Snack Bar
- Freshbenies Virtual Doctor (free)
- IRA with 3% Match (Full-Time Employees)
- Health and Dental Gold Plan (Full-Time Employees)
Opportunity for Advancement:
This position is structured to allow for advancement in a variety of areas, with flexibility to try new things and challenge your mental boundaries. PartsBadger understands the value of our team and we work hard to nurture creativity and engagement.
Does This Sound Like The Place For You?
Are you ready to challenge yourself, challenge our industry, and adapt to change? Can you accept a feedback loop and decide to pivot or persevere? Apply today for the opportunity to become part of a collective group of people that are Fast, Innovative, Responsive, and Friendly.
- 1-2 years of experience in the Marketing Field or Marketing as Field of study
PartsBadger was founded by Tech Entrepreneurs and has the goal of disrupting a multi-billion-dollar industry using creative yet effective new-age business techniques. PartsBadger wants to change the way people and companies source their custom parts.
We believe the ability for humankind to innovate shall not be limited by the ability to make.
To advance the innovation of others through simplified, responsive, and efficient manufacturing.
Everything we do has the goal of increasing the speed at which our customers receive quotes, get responses to questions, and get their parts.
We will respond to your needs – no matter what it takes. We are determined to get you your parts quickly, correctly, and at the right price.
We’re here to change the custom parts game by changing how you get your parts. Instant quoting, quick delivery, and awesome prices help bring your ideas and inventions to the world.
We’re here to help with a smile on our face. We’ve been where you are – in need of a custom part in order to move forward. We make a once frustrating process fun.