Summary: PartsBadger, a tech start-up in the Greater Milwaukee area, offering online CNC custom parts manufacturing services, requires a Financial Controller to manage the finances of our operation. The Financial Controller will report to the C-Suite preparing financial statements, conceiving and implementing strategic objectives, manage cashflow and financial decisions, and build and maintain strategic relationships with financial institutions.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare and Present Financial Statements
- Prepare and Present Financial Projections
- Maintain and Continuously Improve Financial Tracking
- Conceive and Implement Strategic Financial Objectives
- Coordinate with Outside Tax Accounting Firm
- Lead and Perform all other accounting duties
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance or two year degree with extensive experience.
- Four years and business accounting experience.
- Experience as a controller.
- Experience with revenues in excess of $10MM.
- Experience working with financial institutions and various debt.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Proficient in Quickbooks or similar accounting software.
- Experience working independently.
- Ambitious self-starter.
- Adaptable and flexible thinker.
- Experience in Manufacturing.
- Experience creating accounting systems from scratch.
- Experience with high growth companies (300%/year)
Opportunity for Advancement:
This position is structured to allow for advancement to a CFO role.
PartsBadger is a relaxed, casual work environment located in a high-end locale in Mequon, WI and soon Cedarburg. The Financial Controller will work independently but among the strategic team and work directly with the COO and CEO.
- Base Salary 50,000-65,000/yr
- Job Type: Full-time
- Catered Lunches Daily (Free)
- Health (Gold Plan) & Dental Insurance
- IRA with 3% Match
- Fully Stocked Snack/Beverage Bar
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $50,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
PartsBadger was founded by Tech Entrepreneurs and has the goal of disrupting a multi-billion-dollar industry using creative yet effective new-age business techniques. PartsBadger wants to change the way people and companies source their custom parts.
We believe the ability for humankind to innovate shall not be limited by the ability to make.
To advance the innovation of others through simplified, responsive, and efficient manufacturing.
Everything we do has the goal of increasing the speed at which our customers receive quotes, get responses to questions, and get their parts.
We will respond to your needs – no matter what it takes. We are determined to get you your parts quickly, correctly, and at the right price.
We’re here to change the custom parts game by changing how you get your parts. Instant quoting, quick delivery, and awesome prices help bring your ideas and inventions to the world.
We’re here to help with a smile on our face. We’ve been where you are – in need of a custom part in order to move forward. We make a once frustrating process fun.