Digital Sales Rep
PartsBadger changes the way people and companies source their custom manufactured parts. We are driven to be innovators in our industry through focused, responsive and learning techniques. We accept the feedback of others and take ownership of our actions. If you are open-minded and ready to be a part of something bigger than yourself, continue reading…
What is the Position?
PartsBadger is seeking a Digital Sales Rep (DSR) to drive individual sales performance. The DSR will prospect target markets and utilize our techniques to connect with those prospects. A confident, organized, attentive, and personable individual will succeed in this role. If you have the discipline to learn quickly and sell with conviction and an internal drive for success, keep going…
PartsBadger is a relaxed, casual work environment located in a Cedarburg, WI. Our location boasts 15,000 sq. ft that blends office and production space. We continue to develop the layout of our office for idea generation and collaborative work.
- Expand our customer base and develop new leads by researching prospects via trade shows, industry leads, LinkedIn, Email, phone and various other sources.
- Manage new sales opportunities through inbound lead, follow-up, and outbound calls and must be able to identify key players.
- Maintain and expand a CRM database with leads we provide and leads your research will generate in order to close sales.
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas.
- Ability to Generate Prospect for Leads.
- Strong Phone Presence.
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
- Proven B2B Inside Sales Experience.
- Cold Calling Experience.
- Strong Listening and Presentation Skills.
- Ability to Multi-task, Prioritize, and Manage Time Effectively.
- Intermediate Computer Skills.
- Financially Motivated.
- Experience with CNC Machining Process
- Experience with CRM software
- Outside Sales Experience
- Track Record of Over-Achieving Quota
$53,000 – $71,000.00/year (Base and Commission)
PartsBadger offers a competitive compensation package with the opportunity for professional advancement.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Professional Development Plan
- IRA with 3% Match
- Free Lunches
- Fully Stocked Snack Bar
- Freshbenies Virtual Doctor (Free to Employees)
- Health and Dental (Gold Plan)
Opportunity for Advancement:
This position is structured to allow for advancement in a variety of areas, with flexibility to try new things and challenge your mental boundaries. PartsBadger understands the value of our team and we work hard to nurture creativity and engagement.
Does This Sound Like The Place For You?
Are you ready to challenge yourself, challenge our industry, and adapt to change? Can you accept a feedback loop and decide to pivot or persevere? Apply today for the opportunity to become part of a collective group of people that are Fast, Innovative, Responsive, and Friendly.
PartsBadger was founded by Tech Entrepreneurs and has the goal of disrupting a multi-billion-dollar industry using creative yet effective new-age business techniques. PartsBadger wants to change the way people and companies source their custom parts.
We believe the ability for humankind to innovate shall not be limited by the ability to make.
To advance the innovation of others through simplified, responsive, and efficient manufacturing.
Everything we do has the goal of increasing the speed at which our customers receive quotes, get responses to questions, and get their parts.
We will respond to your needs – no matter what it takes. We are determined to get you your parts quickly, correctly, and at the right price.
We’re here to change the custom parts game by changing how you get your parts. Instant quoting, quick delivery, and awesome prices help bring your ideas and inventions to the world.
We’re here to help with a smile on our face. We’ve been where you are – in need of a custom part in order to move forward. We make a once frustrating process fun.