Founded by Tech Entrepreneurs, PartsBadger is changing the way people and companies source machined parts. With proprietary rapid quoting software and fast lead times, PartsBadger is one of the largest and fastest growing manufacturers of machined parts in the Midwest. PartsBadger has a customer centric philosophy and a casual and creative work environment.
We have openings to join our Germantown facility and are looking for a talented and competent CNC Programmer to work our First Shift, that thrives in a fast-paced environment. Our facility strives on making quality parts within the ISO and AS9100 quality system, and a culture of innovation and growth.
PartsBadger will be expanding to a more modern production facility in Cedarburg in late 2018 and has been investing in new machines and technology.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- CNC Machine Operation and Programming
- Fixturing and Setup
- CAM Programming-Mastercam, Gibbs, or Fusion
- In process Inspection
- Ability to adapt to quick changes in schedule
- Work effectively and efficiently to produce quality parts
- Work in a team environment and take ownership of position to provide the best quality product for our customers
- Any other duty assigned as needed
Required Qualifications (Required for the Job):
- Experience Operating and Programming Vertical CNC Machining Centers or Lathes
- Experience in any modern CAM software
- Ability to adapt and be flexible
- Ability to work fast and efficiently
- Ability to read prints
Preferred Qualifications (Helpful but not required):
- Experience with Both Lathe and Vertical Machining Centers
- Experience with Bar Feeders and Live Tooling
- Experience with 4 and 5 Axis Machining
- Experience with ISO and AS9100 Processes
- Experience with Autodesk Fusion CAM
You will be responsible for meeting & exceeding our customer requirements in a relaxed atmosphere. Come join us as we continue to grow and move into our new facility in Cedarburg in January.
Signing Bonus: $2000.00 (Payable over first three pay periods)
- Health Insurance (Anthem Blue Cross – Gold)
- Dental Insurance (Delta Dental)
- IRA with 3% Match
- Professional Development Plan
- Work hours are: 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday through Friday with Overtime as needed.
- Fun, Innovative, and Responsive Work Environment with an Energetic Culture.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $20.00 to $26.00 /hour
- CNC Programming: 1 year (Preferred)
PartsBadger was founded by Tech Entrepreneurs and has the goal of disrupting a multi-billion-dollar industry using creative yet effective new-age business techniques. PartsBadger wants to change the way people and companies source their custom parts.
We believe the ability for humankind to innovate shall not be limited by the ability to make.
To advance the innovation of others through simplified, responsive, and efficient manufacturing.
Everything we do has the goal of increasing the speed at which our customers receive quotes, get responses to questions, and get their parts.
We will respond to your needs – no matter what it takes. We are determined to get you your parts quickly, correctly, and at the right price.
We’re here to change the custom parts game by changing how you get your parts. Instant quoting, quick delivery, and awesome prices help bring your ideas and inventions to the world.
We’re here to help with a smile on our face. We’ve been where you are – in need of a custom part in order to move forward. We make a once frustrating process fun.
Apply today to start your new career as a CNC Programmer!
Email your resume to email@example.com. Include the position you are applying for and tell us why you think you are a good fit for the position.