CAD Estimator / Drafter
Summary: PartsBadger, a tech start-up in the Greater Milwaukee area, offering online CNC custom parts manufacturing services, requires a CAD Estimator / Drafter to create quotes, support sales staff, and create production packets. Drafters will receive inquiries online or from outside sales staff and review parts and create and send quotes. The Drafter will also follow up with customers on projects using online CRM. The CAD Estimator / Drafter will produce drawings and create production packets. The drafter may also perform quality control and check parts prior to shipment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Download & Convert Files
- Review Parts and Create Quotes
- Manage Active Customers and Quotes in CRM
- Create Production Packets
- Perform Quality Control.
- CAD Experience, AutoCAD, Rhino, Fusion or Solidworks.
- Ability to Read and Create Drawings
- Proficient in GD&T, Title Block, and Drawing Nomenclature
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proficient in Web Navigation, Email and the Like.
- Adaptive and Flexible
- Independent Problem Solver
- Fast Worker and Quick Thinker
- Experience with CRM
- Experience with CNC
- Experience with CAM
- Experience with CNC Operation
- 2 or 4 year degree in related field.
Opportunity for Advancement:
This position is structured to allow for advancement to a lead or management role.
PartsBadger is a relaxed, casual work environment located in a high end locale in Mequon, WI and soon Cedarburg. The Drafter will work with a small team dedicated to the success of the company.
- Base Salary 37,000-54,000/yr
- Job Type: Full-time
- Catered Lunches Daily (Free)
- Health (Gold Plan) & Dental Insurance
- IRA with 3% Match
- Fully Stocked Snack/Beverage Bar
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $37,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- CAD: 1 year (Preferred)
- GD&T: 1 year (Preferred)
PartsBadger was founded by Tech Entrepreneurs and has the goal of disrupting a multi-billion-dollar industry using creative yet effective new-age business techniques. PartsBadger wants to change the way people and companies source their custom parts.
We believe the ability for humankind to innovate shall not be limited by the ability to make.
To advance the innovation of others through simplified, responsive, and efficient manufacturing.
Everything we do has the goal of increasing the speed at which our customers receive quotes, get responses to questions, and get their parts.
We will respond to your needs – no matter what it takes. We are determined to get you your parts quickly, correctly, and at the right price.
We’re here to change the custom parts game by changing how you get your parts. Instant quoting, quick delivery, and awesome prices help bring your ideas and inventions to the world.
We’re here to help with a smile on our face. We’ve been where you are – in need of a custom part in order to move forward. We make a once frustrating process fun.